Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am so sorry about the spam!

I am completely ashamed. Yesterday, in a misguided attempt to get organized, I changed my email address and set up an auto-reply to the old one, which was supposed to answer only new emails, politely giving the new address.

Instead I committed a horrible act, inadvertently replying to every single email in my inbox - thus the more correspondence I've had with people in the last three years, the worse they got socked.

To make matters worse, a lot of people had their own auto-responses set up because they were away for the holidays and it looped back and forth so that by the time I realized what happened, I (and they) were getting emails addressed re: re: re: re: re: re:etc. until the re:s took up three lines.

I had nightmares about it last night (poor Young!)

Anyway, I apologize from the bottom of my heart and wish everyone a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ann

No comments: