
Actually it was a tick. I looked at Jacob over the breakfast table this morning, and there was a tick in his ear. People who know the game Bad Mojo, might remember that it all started with a roach that Drew Huffman got in his ear. Once, Drew wore a roach costume to a video game trade show... but that is another story.
Anyway, this was a tick, and it would not come out, and all the burnt matches I poked at it just made it wiggle it's little legs around. So, just as Drew had to do, we went to urgent care. The doctor was amazed. Jacob was the second patient of the day, and the second tick. I was inclined to assume a tick epidemic, but Young reminds me of the Poisson curve (which is bell-shaped, not fish-shaped) and the tendency of random data to be "clumpy" i.e. for random events to occur in proximity.

No comments:
Post a Comment